Monday, September 26, 2016

Check Plus quilt top

 Check Plus quilt pattern

Check Plus, another fun pattern by Meadow Mist Designs, launches today. You can find all pertinent details on Cheryl's blog.

The plus-within-plus block drew me in instantly and I quickly volunteered to test this pattern for Cheryl. I have made up a few of her patterns now and am never disappointed - easy to follow, quick cutting and piecing, and clean, high-impact designs. Check Plus was no different.

Easy cutting.

Simple piecing (very little ripper usage required on my part : )

On a side note - seams matched up like a breeze and ironed flatter than usual for me. Could pre-pressing with Best Press be the magical key to flatter seams???

This was a fun, quick quilt top. I'm very pleased with the results.

I highly recommend quilt patterns by Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs. Her patterns are clear and easy to follow.


4 comments:

  1. Love your version of Check Plus! The fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version, the colors are very bright and fun. I always enjoy Cheryl's patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly : ) Cheryl's patterns do not disappoint.

      Delete

Comments from visitors: